- Individual counselling 60 minute session: $130 per in-person session.
- Other session times may also be requested at adjusted rates.
- Couple’s counselling 60 minute: $140 per session.
- Couple’s counselling 75 minute: $180 per session.
- Couple’s counselling 90 minute: $200 per session.
- Compassionate fees are also available upon request for those who would not be able to attend regular sessions otherwise.
***All changes and cancellations require 24 hours notice. Full fee is charged if less than 24 hours notice is given.
***You may file these fees in your personal taxes under “Medical Expenses”.
How to Make a Payment:
Payment can be made prior to each session with cheque, cash, e-transfer or credit card (+2.65%).
For returning clients – to book a session immediately, please send e-transfer to email@example.com and then an email with 3 possible availabilities you have this week.
Although counselling fees are not covered under the BC Medical Services Plan, many extended health plans do include counselling coverage. Please call your insurer and ask whether they cover a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC).
If you find that RCC visits are not covered under your plan, you may want to contact your insurance company directly to request an exception to the plan’s coverage. Here is an example letter for this case: Insurance_Company_Letter
If you would like to save a little bit of our time in the first session, please print, read and bring the Informed Consent with you to our session and we will review together: Informed Consent